- Highly-effective non-linear optical properties
- High laser damage threshold
- Useful transmission range lies from 2.1 to 10.6 µm
- Harmonic generation middle and deep infrared
- Optical parametric generation
- Terahertz range frequencies generation
Zinc-Germanium Diphosphide (ZnGeP2) single crystals are highly-effective non-linear optical crystals used for harmonics generation and OPO the MIR as well as terahertz range. ZnGeP2 has large non-linear optical coefficient and a relatively high laser damage threshold. These crystals have positive birefringence which allows to carry out phasematched optical parametric frequency conversion in the range of it's transparency spectrum from 0.75 to 12.0 μm. Zinc-Germanium Diphosphide (ZnGeP2) useful transmission range lies from 1,9 to 10,6 μm with absoprtion of lower than 0,05 cm-1 @ 2,05 μm.
||d36=68.9 pm/V (@10.6 µm), d36=75.0 (@9.6 µm)
|Optical damage threshold @10,6 µm, 150 ns
We can customise this component to your needs. Please contact us for custom solution.